Aside from sitting in the middle of a lush tropical garden and being surrounded by a stunning beach of golden sands, IBEROSTAR Costa Dorada is also a 5-star, all-inclusive resort! This means you can stop planning and budgeting because you have a whole list of dining, entertainment, sports, and services that await your all-inclusive, hassle-free vacation in the Dominican Republic.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant with show cooking and meals in the Snack Bar
- Restaurants with à la carte specialties with reservation.
- National and international alcoholic drinks (main bars) and soft drinks 24 hours a day.
- Non-motorized aquatic sports (1 hour per person per day) including aerobics, billiards, archery, fitness room, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, kayaking, catamarans and windsurfing.
- Day and night activities
- Mini-Club for children between four and twelve years of age
- Entry and drinks at the disco
- Gym (sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi)
- Minibar (soft drinks, water and beer)